Wednesday, August 13, 2008

13.08.2008- i held tight on my beliefs and determination

- I held tight on my beliefs and determination -
- 13th August 2008 -
Workin' in office todae as usual,
still the same lor... staring @ the computer doing the daily stuffs...
But, todae i did learnt something new again!
Changing of co name etc...
During Lunch time!!
Went for lunch together with Erica, PeiLin, Steve & Regine today.
Sharon [Ji- mom... hehe!!] meeting her friend so not joining.
As usual, hangout @ our delicious Korean stall!!
[PS: It's TRUE!! Their foods are realli nice n yummy!!]
wahaha...
After lunch, Steve went home cos his wisdom tooth~
haix... so gonna went home alone todae~
todae in office is still quite fun...
when there's not much emails in,
PeiLin, SuLian, Sharon & me,
sit around my table and we starts tokin jokes again!!
Told them of Ashy's MIMI story!!,
it's damn funnie lor!! They was lyk stunned for seconds,
n blurt out luffing~
wahahaha.....LOL!!
Even thou it was such a long time after Ashy told me this joke,
but no matter wad,
everytime when i tok abt it, we [PD classmates] will still burst out luffin out loud!!
Finalli, it's end shift!!
Steve went home early todae so i gonna walk home todae alone...
But...
Jeff todae came late so his shift gonna end at the same time as me...
so we walk together to the MRT...
after tt, ALone again~
but, okay lah...
cos' once i get into the train,
i straightaway fall asleep liao...
wahahahahaha.....
Actualli...
no matter how happie i am,
deep down in me, there's a wound...
A wound tt is hurtful n deep.
but dunno how shld i starts...
hahaha...
10 days hab passed since the deep wound been cut...
but... e recovery dun seems to be good at all~
however,
i realli wanna thanks my good friends
that's around me~~
cos' after telling them,
i seems to be much more eased n nt so hurt anymore...
with their encouragements,
i gonna hold my beliefs & determination,
to continue my days after days...
i'm nt gonna meet,
i'm nt gonna answering calls,
i'm nt gonna replying sms,
i'm nt gonna stepped into that territory anymore,
for the time being...
in order for me to hab a full recovery...
Life gonna move on as it is...
so.. i'm still moving on!!
Happily being the true me~~
[From my beloved fren: Dun hide and make urself hurt by letting others doing this on you..]
Be a brave ger, stepped out and proved urself out.
Being urself is the best thing in the earth... dun change becos of others!!!
AND... i fully agreed with the last sentence!!~
cos' i gt realise abit,
i seems to started changing at some ways...
I WANNA BE BACK WHO I AM...
dun take it away from me~~~
hopes my beliefs, confidence n determination
is stronger as before, to hold me tight!!
JIAYOU!!~~ ;)
- BELIEVES IN YOURSELF, PEOPLE!!~~ -
:)

No comments: